Sustainability and reinvestment in our environment is the green wave of the business future. Environmental responsibility is every company’s responsibility and even a marketing advantage for those who embrace it. Aero-Environmental Services can help your company make an account of your carbon footprint. We can help evaluate impact on the environment from your practices and products, obtain LEED air quality credits, save water, reduce waste, increase energy efficiency, and develop green policies and procedures for your organizations standards and practices.
Indoor Air Quality
Due to the potential liabilities caused by poor indoor air quality, it is important for building managers and engineers to regularly measure the humidity, carbon dioxide and VOC levels in their buildings.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Evaluations include:
• Conducting baseline IAQ testing, using testing protocols consistent with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) Compendium of Methods for the Determination of Air Pollutants in Indoor Air.
• Evaluation and analysis of the following contaminants:
• Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
• Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
• 4-phenylcyclohexene (4-PCH), when required if carpets and fabrics with styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) latex backingmaterial are installed as part of the base building.
• Written report of findings showing results and data.
Once the baseline study and IAQ testing is completed our consultants can develop a corrective action plan for the building. The plan provides recommendations to correct current IAQ problems and prevent future problems
Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design
Aero-Environmental Consulting is helping businesses achieve LEED Indoor Environmental Air Quality credits. Our state of the art equipment and experienced certified technicians can provide you with instant air particle readings, bringing you closer to LEED certification. We have practical, proven methods for EQ credits in LEED registered buildings.
LEED IAQ programs are available for:• New construction (NC)