Coronavirus Risk Management Services
Aero-Environmental Now Offers 3-Step Professional Coronavirus Cleaning Verification Assessment In The San Francisco Bay Area and Throughout Northern California.
This is your best defense against liability before, during and after the Coronavirus pandemic. Protect yourself and your workers.
Aero-Environmental can assist with the following facilities and communities, to help mitigate the COVID-19 illness:
- Hospitals & Medical Facilities
- Urgent Care & Ambulatory Vehicles
- Retirement Homes
- Assisted Living Communities
- Group Homes
- Apartment Complexes
- Schools & Universities
- Childcare Facilities & Daycare
- Industrial Plants & Manufacturing Facilities
- Offices Spaces
- Restaurants & Cafes
- Residential Homes
Infectious Disease Control Services We Offer
- Development of OSHA mandated Exposure Control and Respiratory Protection Programs
- 3 Step Pre/Post-Cleaning Verification Testing
- Infectious Disease Cleaning Protocols and Recommendations
- Employee and Staff Hazard Communication and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Training
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluations & Microbial Testing
- Legionella Mitigation Design and Monitoring
- Disinfection Project Monitoring and Documentation
- Respirable Particulate Monitoring
Do you have the proper cleaning protocol’s in place to protect your staff and customers from COVID-19?
- TESTING: Using bioluminescence technology, our ATP Meters can measure extremely low levels of ATP collected with testing devices. Measuring the amount of bioluminescence from an ATP reaction provides an excellent indication of surface cleanliness because the quantity of light generated by the reaction is directly proportional to the amount of ATP present in the sample.
- PROTECTION: Sampling the space can determine the presence of biological agents in your home or business. This in turn determines the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of your current cleaning practices.
- SCIENCE: Adenosine Triphosphate is a molecule found in all organic matter (living or once-living). Its presence can indicate whether a surface is clean of pathogens or not.
How Aero-Environmental’s ATP Cleaning Verification Evaluation can be used:
- To track cleaning efforts and verify they have been effective.
- To verify that high-touch areas in your facility have been cleaned properly
- To verify hand-washing has been conducted effectively
- To verify that common areas, meeting rooms, and offices have been cleaned according to industry standards
Why you must have a Coronavirus Infection Control Plan in California
- It’s the law! OSHA requires an employer to have an Emergency Action Plan, Hazard Communication Standard, Respiratory Protection Program, and Bloodborne Pathogen Standard.
- The potential to be held legally liable if OSHA standards are not met is growing and real.
- It is imperative for public safety agencies and private facilities to review their own health and safety procedures, including mandated exposure control and respiratory protection plans.
What is the average cost of Coronavirus Cleaning Verification in California?
- Health Care Facility: $1,200 – $3,000
- Retirement/Assisted Living: $1,200 – $2,500
- Schools and Public Buildings: $1,200 – $2,500
- Commercial Office: $800 – $2,500
- Commercial Manufacturing: $800 – $2,500
- Fitness Studio/Gymnasium: $1,200 – $2,500
- Residential Home: $800 – $1,200
How long does it take to get the Test Results?
- Instant readings take only 15 seconds to see a result.
- Field data reports are available immediately.
- Final reports are completed shortly after.
- Get your Infection control Score Card Today!