Moisture Intrusion &
Aero-Environmental services can identify, prevent, and mitigate the risks associated with moisture intrusion and waterborne pathogens. Microbial hazards in indoor environments increase liability, reduce property values and reputation, and pose significant health risks and costs. Let Aero-Environmental help you manage your microbial risks.
- Building Envelope Survey
- Moisture intrusion Consulting and Remediation Surveillance Services
- General Consulting
- Infrared Thermography Services
- Water Loss Prevention And Response Plan Development
- Post-Remediation Microbial Inspection And Sampling / Close Out
- Initial Investigation (Air / Sewage Spills / Blackwater)
- Third Part Moisture Mapping
- Close Out Documentation
- Microbial Investigations
- Microbial Awareness Training (2 Hour)
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Certified Microbial Consultant
- Certified Building Thermographer
- Carmel Realty, Inc.
- Monterey-Salinas Transit
- TriCorp Hearn Construction
- City of Marina
MICROBIALS, MOLD & FUNGUS
We have many years of experience in projects related to mold and fungus. Through this experience we have developed an objective, practical approach for investigating and remediating mold and fungus problems in all type of facilities.
We understand that mold growth in a building can eventually lead to structural damage if it is not addressed within a timely manner. If a building has an ongoing water leak, mold can grow and deteriorate floors, walls, and ceilings. We utilize the best resources at our disposal for sampling protocols and standards such as the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) Guidelines titled: “Bioaerosols Assessment and Control”.
Microbial assessments are designed to find not only mold, but also investigate factors that contribute to mold growth such as water intrusion, excessive moisture and humidity.
In the event that further investigation is necessary to determine the true cause and extent of the moisture intrusion, we offer Infrared Thermography Assessments
SIGNS YOU NEED A MICROBIAL ASSESSMENT OR MOLD INSPECTION:
• You have water damage or signs of prior water damage.
• You have had a sewage spill or a toilet overflows.
• You or someone in your family suffers from respiratory problems, allergies, asthma, sinusitis, or dermatitis.
• Visible mold, musty smell, excessive humidity, poor ventilation, or condensation around windows.