ON-SITE TRAINING available in English & Spanish.
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!
Maintaining a safe work environment is an effective way to reduce and avoid unnecessary expenses. Following the Occupational Safety and Health Administrations guidelines reduces incidence of injury, prevents fines, lower workers compensation and insurance premiums.
Aero-Environmental offers a variety of services to comply with OSHA. We can provide program development and training for most hazards regulated by the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) as well as safety and health hazards that are not regulated by OSHA, such as ergonomics and certain chemical exposures.
Make Occupational Safety & Training a priority at your organization with our comprehensive services.
- Facility Audit Health and Safety Programs
- General Consulting / Facility Audit Of health And Safety Programs
- Confined Space Site Audit
- Lockout/Tagout Equipment Site Audit
- Health And Safety Program Facility Audit
- On-Going Health And Safety Compliance Consulting
- Ergonomic Assessments
- General Consulting
- Labeling, Storage, Manifests
- Employee Training
- Health And Safety Compliance
- Training (In Class and/or Internet-Based)
- Written Program Review
- Material Safety Data Sheet Review (MSDS)
- Health And Safety Program Implementation And Management
- Health And Safety Hazard Assessment (JHA / AHA)
- Quantitative Respirator Fit Testing
- Development Of Employee Safety Committees
- Employee Safety Recognition Programs
- First Aid / CPR Training
- OSHA 30 Certified and/or OSHA 500/501
- Confined Space Rescue Certified
- HAZWOPER Certified
- Trench and Shoring Certified
- Rigging Certified
- County of Monterey
- City of Monterey, Facilities/Operation
- Salinas Union High School District
- Pajaro Valley Unified School District
- Ventana Inn & Spa
• Asbestos Class IV
• Asbestos Class III Intial
• Asbestos Class III Supervisior
• Lead Awareness Training
• Mold Prevention & Abatement
• Silica Training
• New Hazard Communication Standard Training
Aero-Environmental Consulting can provide program development and training for most hazards regulated by the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA). Safety and health hazards that are not regulated by OSHA, such as ergonomics and certain chemical exposures, can also be addressed.
Why invest in occupational health and safety?
• minimize workplace illnesses and injuries
• minimize Workers’ Compensation costs
• improve productivity
• improve worker satisfaction
• demonstrate management commitment to workers
Aero-Environmental Consulting is able to provide comprehensive programs to help prevent illness and injury in teaching, research, clinical and quality control laboratories. Programs developed for the improvement of lab safety include the development of a Chemical Hygiene Plan, a comprehensive inspection protocol, safety committee development, newsletter preparation and safety training. Examples of programs that Aero-Environmental has developed and provided training for include the following:
• Hearing Conservation
• Respiratory Protection
• Laboratory Safety
• Hazard Communication
• Blood-borne Pathogens
• Confined Space
• Lock Out-Tag Out